Website visitors to add events

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen. I remember you saying you were working on this feature, but i would absolutely LOVE the ability for visitors to my website to be able to add events directly to the calendar via the plugin.

At the moment, I have a form that I have created, that then gets emailed to me, and I have to copy and paste it back into the system. http://www.northshoremums.com.au/whats-on/add-your-event/

I would just love visitors to be able to fill in a similar form that is already integrated into Event Organiser, and it simply goes into the system as ‘pending’ – for me to double check before publishing.

Are you any closer to this kind of feature? I would be happy to pay for this, as it would ultimately save me so much time.

Thanks! Rachel

Rachel Chappell

Hi Rachel,

Just to let you know I sent you an email about this earlier.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.