More Email Placeholders (particularly venue related ones)

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature More Email Placeholders (particularly venue related ones)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

EO Pro currently supports quite a few email placeholders, but is missing others that I’d like to use.

I’m particularly interested in displaying the venue name, address and links to the venue page and event page.

Is there currently a way of adding this information in emails (esp. booking confirmation emails), or would you consider adding these placeholders?

Thanks

Dario

Absolutely,

You can add support for your own email tags, but if there are any you find you need then just let me know (noted venue address, event & venue link).

Here’s an example implementing an %organiser% tag:

add_filter( 'eventorganiser_email_template_tags', 'my_organiser_email_tag', 10, 3 ); 
    function my_organiser_email_tag( $parsed_message, $booking_id, $original_message ){
       //$parsed_message Email body with tags parsed
       //$booking_id The booking ID
       //$original_message Email body without tags parsed

$event_id = eo_get_booking_meta( $booking_id, 'event_id' );
       $event = get_post( $event_id );
       $organiser = get_userdata(  $event->post_author );
       $parsed_message = str_replace( '%organiser%', $organiser->display_name, $parsed_message );

return $parsed_message;
    }

(Post any other suggestions here and I’ll try to get them in for 1.5)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Stephen Harris.
    Stephen Harris
    Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.