Unable to get any subscription methods to work on mobile

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Unable to get any subscription methods to work on mobile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We are unable to get any subscription links to work, I seem to not have an issue on a computer, using desktop Outlook, but can’t seem to get it to work on a cell phone (we have tried both Andriod and iPhone). https://sierraband.com/

sierraband

Hi,
    Unfortunately it depends on the device as to how it supports calendar links. The Android link however seems to work for me and the behaviour is the same on a desktop. It renders in the calendar in Google calendar and at the bottom there is ‘+’ icon which you can click to subscribe to the calendar.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.