Event Organiser provides a ‘PayPal page style’ option to allow you to tailor the booking payment page to the style of your website, giving your users a more seamless experience. This includes setting page colours and including your site or company’s logo.
To take advantage of this:
- Log-in to PayPal
- Go to Profile > Selling Preferences
- Select the Payment pages option (‘Allow PayPal payment pages to look like my own website’) on your Selling Preferences page
- Click ‘Add’ to create a new page style
- Choose (and make note of) a name for your style. It cannot be longer than 30 characters and can only contain letters, numbers, and the underscores – and no spaces.
- Edit the page style providing colours, and images to make the page feel integrated into your site. Details of this can be found here.
- (Preview) and save the page style
- You do not need to make the style primary.
- Returning to the Event Organiser settings page, simply enter the name appropriate page style and save.