Main Events page appears and then vanishes

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Main Events page appears and then vanishes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

All was working fine until I updated wordpress and now the Events pages collapses:

http://frozenmammoth.com/richmondsoftheworld.com/events/

Is there something I can do or is it an issue with the theme?

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Hopkins

Hi Joe,

I think this might be the theme… Someone mentioned to me on twitter that Clinto wasn’t compatible with WordPress 3.9 (though you might want to double check that). At a guess, and after looking at your site, I believe it’s related to the fact that masonry was updated in 3.9.

That said, it says (on Theme Forest) Clinto was last updated 22nd April (2 days ago) and software “WordPress 3.9” which makes me think that it’s been updated.

I’d recommend reaching out to the developer first, if that fails, I’d be happy to help with this but I would have to charge for my time.

Stephen Harris

After scanning the comments, the author says this:

The theme suffer for a problem due to a wordpress 3.9 upgrade. In the masonry layout, all the blocks are collapsed. I’ve released a new version. Download the new theme release and substitute function.php and js/script.js and add js/masonry-init.js and js/masonry.min.js. This will fix the problem.

So that updated version may fix the issue..

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.