Date/Time Error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve been using FES for the last 10 months or so without an issue to help compile a montly bulletin.
    In the last three days I’ve had a number of people email saying they are having their date/time info
    flagged as not valid.

I haven’t changed anything on the website since the last bulletin the only thing I’ve done before the error
    is update started is the license keys and now updated the plugin. I can’t replicate the problem.

Also, I seem to remember that if you clicked on the date/time sections a pop up selection appeared.
    This doesn’t seem to be happening any more. Am I miss-remembering?

The form is at http://www.newmusicscotland.co.uk/event-submission-form/

Thanks
    Matthew

Matthew Whiteside

Just worked out what was going on people were typing hh.mm rather than the expected hh:mm

This also makes me think that I’m not miss-remembering the time and date float on the FES that
    appears in the same way as when creating an event in the admin panel.

Matthew Whiteside

Hi Matthew,

Yes a date-picker should appear. Nothing has changed in this respect. What version are you using? And do you get any console errors in the browser on the page with the FES form?

Stephen Harris

Its version 1.3.7

Yes the consol throws up the below I do:

The stylesheet http://www.newmusicscotland.co.uk/wp-content/themes/cc1-master/_inc/css/width-calculators.php?ver=4.4.5 was not loaded because its MIME type, “text/html”, is not “text/css”.
    TypeError: $.ui is undefinedjquery-ui-tabs-rotate.js:2:2
    You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.js:94
    YT API readyytprefs.min.js:5
    TypeError: a.widget is not a functionmenu.min.js:11:136
    TypeError: a.widget is not a functionautocomplete.min.js:11:145
    TypeError: a.widget is not a function

Matthew Whiteside

Hi Matthew,

Where are those TypeErrors coming from (thefu,kl script URL)? Have you tried deactivating the correspoding plugin/theme?

Stephen Harris

I’ve taken a look at the console logs myself; as noted in another thread, the site is loading an outdated version of jQuery (in addition to the version shipped with WordPress). I think this might be causing the issues.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.