Calendar- Month Title not showing

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Calendar- Month Title not showing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Meaghan 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi There:

The month title is not displaying for my full calendar shortcode. Here is what I have:

[eo_fullcalendar headerLeft=’prev,next today’ headerCenter=’title’ headerRight=’month,agendaWeek’]

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Meaghan

Hi Meaghan,

Nope, that works fine on my test install. Can you post a link to your site?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen:

The website is http://curriecom.ca/news-resources/

The weird thing is: I use google chrome and when I use the “inspect element” function it shows:

< span class= “fc-header-title” >
    < h2 > February 2013 < /h2 >

However, it does let me select any text so I don’t think that it’s because the text is white and the background is white…

Thanks for your help!

Meaghan

After much digging, its not the font color, but rather your theme is setting the opacity to 0.

document.write('<style type="text/css">.noscript{visibility: hidden;}.ie .noscript{visibility: collapse;}.noscript_dn{display: none;}h1,h2,h3,#main h4,#intro h4,h6,.logo a,#intro .intro_title,#intro .teaser,#sidebar .widgettitle,#outro,#outro a,.toggle a,.toggle_accordion a,.slide_title,.overlay_slide h2,.partial_gradient_slide h2,#content .teaser{opacity: 0;-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=0)";}</style>');

… no idea why…

You can fix it by adding .fc-header-title h2{opacity 1;} to your theme’s style.css – but you might want to ask the theme developer why on earth they are doing something like that.

Stephen Harris

Hi again,

There is a field where I can put in custom css for the page that I am displaying the calendar on.

I’m pretty new to css, but I’ve tried:
    .teaser{opacity: 1 !important; }
    .fc-header-title h2{opacity 1 !important; }
    .teaser{opacity: 1 !important;-ms-filter:”progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=1)”;}

None of these seem to have any effect. Is there another custom css I could try before going in and changing the style sheet directly?

I also tried the widget version of the calendar and the month showed up just fine…

Meaghan

I just tried:

-> #content .teaser{opacity: 1 !important; }
    and
    -> #content .teaser{opacity: 1 !important;-ms-filter:”progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=1)”;}

and they didn’t work either.

Meaghan

This worked!

.fc-header-title h2 {opacity: 1 !important; }

Now I just have to figure out how to change the font… any ideas?

Meaghan

Ha! Here’s the final custom css that I’m using on the page where I posted my calendar:

.fc-header-title h2 {opacity: 1 !important; font-family:arial !important; color: #355b80 !important; }

Thanks for your help!

Meaghan
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.