Add an 'organiser' filter similar to 'categories' and 'venues'

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Add an 'organiser' filter similar to 'categories' and 'venues'

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Denise Wunder 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

So it does :), I’d forgotten that behaviour.

I’m happy to do so – but why would you want a dropdown filter where you can only select one option?

It kind of makes sense for categories where you may want to get all events in category, and then have the filter include all the sub-categories.

Stephen Harris

Only one venue was just an inappropriate example 😉

Thanks again, Stephen!

Denise Wunder

But it would be the same for the organizer. Why would you have the organiser filter and specify and organiser if the filter would then only give you one option?

Stephen Harris

It seems you still missunderstand me. I mean only one venue was an inappropriate example I’ve given you, because the filter then give me only one option – like you say it right. I should have named serveral venues to avoid confusion.

By the way, I have noticed that attribute “admin_name” works in [eo_fullcalendar] but still all organisers of database are displayed in dropdown filter list.

Now everything’s clear?!?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Denise Wunder.
    Denise Wunder
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.