Translation files not loaded properly

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Translation files not loaded properly

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen
    I updated two installations of Event Organizer to Version 3.1.2
    Since then the german languages files are not loaded properly, as the admin menu now is a mix of german/english language.
    Hope this info helps.
    Cheers, Benjamin

Benjamin Ogg

Thanks Benjamin,

Thanks for reporting this. This was a bug in the new deployment routine and will be fixed later today.

Stephen Harris

Awesome! Thank you Stephen.
    Please note, that the labels (i.e. FES) in the forms still appear in english and are not translated…
    Cheers, Benjamin

Screenshot of labels that are not translated

Benjamin Ogg

Hi Benjamin,

Those strings should be editable via the form customiser.

Stephen Harris

Sorry Stephen,
    I meant the placeholder text and not the labels…
    Cheers, Benjamin

Benjamin Ogg

Which version of FES are you using? The placeholders translate for me.

Stephen Harris

I am using FES version 1.3.5.
    I just recognized that even in the backend the german translations are NOT loaded…
    Seems the same problem as I had when I was updating Event Organizer to Version 3.1.2

Benjamin Ogg

Is this only the FES translations are that are not taking effect? Could you send me the .mo file you have?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.