Language doesn`t update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have made several changes to my eventorganiserp-de_DE.po file but they do not appear in the frontend. How can I solve this? Thanks

Another question: is there a shortcode to add a switch from calendar to list view for the user?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  Marcus Müller.
    Marcus Müller

Have you updated the .po file. You won’t be able to do that manually, you’ll need some software like Poedit.

Another question: is there a shortcode to add a switch from calendar to list view for the user

Yes, but it wasn’t intended to be used as such:

[eo_fullcalendar headerCenter="listMonth,month,listWeek"]

will display buttons ‘month’, ‘month’ and ‘week’. There isn’t a way of configuring that I’m afraid..

Stephen Harris

Thank you! I have edited the po File manually and can`t find the paragraphs now with Poedit. How can I solve this please?

Marcus Müller

I’m not sure I understand you. What paragraphs are you referring to?

Stephen Harris

Hi I have uploaded the .po file and generated a new mo file too.
    But my changes do not appear.

Marcus Müller

Where have you uploaded the .mo file too? It’ll only be found if it is named and located correctly. I.e.

When you have finished translating, the software should have created a .po and .mo file for you. These will be of the form:

• Event Organiser: wp-content/languages/event-organiser/eventorganiser-de_DE.po
    • Event Organiser Pro: wp-content/languages/event-organiser-pro/eventorganiserp-de_DE.po
    Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.