I need to have a different paypal account by event

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions I need to have a different paypal account by event

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have just purchased the Pro pack, and I need for each event to have it’s own Paypal account details. I wanted this so that event organisers could collect the ticket sales price to their own Paypal account.

I have read through the docs but do not see a way of making the change from the Paypal account details on the event settings page.

I see similar questions asked in January 2015, and the answer seems to be that there is a plug in for this.

If that is available could I have a copy please.

Thanks Very much

Chris Hirst

Hi Chris,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

This has been implemented previous for another customer. I shall check the archives and, if it’s still available, I’ll send you a copy later today.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen, could I also have a copy of this extension, I am aware it’s unsupported.

Many thanks,

Benjamin Fischer

Hi Benjamin,

I’ve just sent you an e-mail with the plug-in.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.