Calendar Navigation buttons not rendering

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Calendar Navigation buttons not rendering

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

First off, great plugin!

I just have a couple of question: http://www.waihekevintagefestival.co.nz/calendar-new/

1) Is it possible to make the calendar display only 5 days? We have events for a certain period (12-16 March) so don’t need the before/after days shown..

2) The prev/next buttons aren’t showing (and the day/week aren’t looking like buttons either), my tag is: [eo_fullcalendar defaultView=”basicWeek” year=”2015″ month=”3″ date=”15″ headerLeft=”title” headerCenter=”prev,next” headerRight=”category,venue,agendaDay,basicWeek”] Any ideas why it’s not showing? (it did originally from memory…)

Regards, Briar

Briar

Hi Briar,

That should work – you may want to check if you have disabled the plug-in’s stylesheets (see Settings > Event Organiser > General). If you have the buttons will be rendered, but may not appear owing to the (lack of) styling being applied.

If you want the styling disabled, you can set theme=false – and the mark-up of the calendar will change slightly. In particular, the previous / next buttons are replaced with textual links “<” and “>” respectively. This tends to render a bit better when styling isn’t enabled.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.