← Newer events and Later events →

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug ← Newer events and Later events →

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Taimei Kuroda 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello.

Text of page direction of the Event Category page,
    I think Newer events and Later event is the reverse.

I want to fix it.

How can I fix it?

Thank you
    TKValentino

Taimei Kuroda

There is a template file in event-organiser/templates called eo-events-nav.php – you can edit that file.

Merely swapping the order probably wont work, you may need to swap their class attributes (which is used to position them) or override the plugin’s stylesheets.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    Thank you for your answer.

I think,

<?php
    global $wp_query;
    if ( $wp_query->max_num_pages > 1 ) { ?>

<nav class=”eo-events-nav”>
    <div class=”nav-next eo-events-nav-later”><?php next_posts_link( __( ‘ Newer events → ‘ , ‘eventorganiser’ ) ); ?></div>
    <div class=”nav-previous eo-events-nav-earlier”><?php previous_posts_link( __( ‘ ← Later events ‘, ‘eventorganiser’ ) ); ?></div>

</nav>

<!– #nav-above –>
    <?php };

Is it correct?

Thank you
    TKValentino

Taimei Kuroda

Yes, that looks about right.

Stephen Harris

Thank you Soephen.

I think this report was resolved.

Thank you.
    TKValentino

Taimei Kuroda
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.